Spatial is looking for a marketing intern to update collateral pieces such as datasheets, case studies, and whitepapers; assist with company e-newsletters; assist in Search Engine Optimization activities and website updates; and maintain/update CRM database. The position requires working with and creating graphic pieces for collateral and website. The intern should have knowledge of Adobe design layout programs. Additionally, assistance will be required in event planning for the company Insiders’ Summit in the Fall.
Required minimum experience/education for position:
- Updating datasheets, case studies, and whitepapers into company format using Adobe InDesign. Merging of foreign language text into collateral material.
- Assist in creation of monthly company newsletter, as well as quarterly customer e-newsletter
- Assist with content and graphics for website
- Research and post content and events on third party sites
- Update CRM database through sales department and e-newsletter
- College student aspiring toward a degree in Marketing, and/or Communications
- Must have excellent writing communication and project management skills
- Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
If you are interested in pursuing this internship with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.