Suddenlink Communications is looking for an intern to work with the Marketing Department for the summer of 2013. This is paid internship and work hours will be M-F, 8-5. The approximate schedule is from June 2013 to August 2013.
• Self-starting attitude with a strong work ethic, strong organizational and communication skills
• Requires the ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
• Assists analyst in producing weekly and monthly marketing reports of customer statistics requiring moderate analysis and support for use by marketing managers and other system leaders
• Creates printed sales materials and promotion collateral and aids in monitoring the overall image of all creative projects.
• Develops and implements programs/information designed to increase employee and consumer knowledge about the product line(s).
• Maintains department expense log; processing and tracking of invoices
• Updates marketing calendar, creates monthly campaign sheets and manages media traffic instructions
• Works with programmers to ensure front line product education and sales incentives
• Responsible for allocation of cross channel inventory to best advantage based on system goals
• Communicates key information on any changes to customer contact personnel
• Coordinates special event promotions
• Responsible for tracking and reporting campaign results
• Coordinates company-wide sales incentive programs to include sales tracking and system communications
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Current student with a concentration in Marketing preferred.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
• A high degree of computer competency is required including PhotoShop, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
Suddenlink - 16 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...