Trofholz Technologies, Inc. (TTI) is a Service Disabled Veteran (SDV), Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with a solid performance reputation. TTI is headquartered in Rocklin, California with operational locations and partnerships throughout the United States.
TTI has a successful track record as a systems integration and technology solutions company serving the federal government, as well as the state and local level. For eleven years, TTI has provided customers with innovative, turn-key training solutions, enterprise security solutions and Information Technology services. TTI employs professionals with strong subject matter expertise and a commitment to customer service and technical innovation. TTI has enjoyed exponential business growth stemming from repeat customers and customer referrals.
Trofholz is looking for an innovative, creative, marketing intern who will work closely with our Executive Leadership and Sales Teams to launch a new marketing campaign focusing on growing a sector of our business. The selected candidate will get in at the ground level as we begin the planning, developing and execution of our marketing plan using social media and email marketing.
- Engage with Leadership and Sales Teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist with the development of a marketing and communications plans that leverages social media and email messaging.
- Provide input into the content development of the marketing campaign.
- Aid in creating a business presence across various channels to include, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Ensure all messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofreading messaging for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Incorporate specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions as needed.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Assist with tracking and analyze the marketing campaign and providing progress reports, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendar of marketing iniatives and trigger emails, focusing on customer segmentation.
- Maintaining marketing program files.
- Strong desire to use marketing knowledge and experience in a new marketing campaign
- Knowledge of Social Media and email messaging marketing
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...