Trofholz Technologies, Inc. (TTI) is a Service Disabled Veteran (SDV), Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with a solid performance reputation. TTI is headquartered in Rocklin, California with operational locations and partnerships throughout the United States.
TTI has a successful track record as a systems integration and technology solutions company serving the federal government, as well as at the state and local level. For eleven years, TTI has provided customers with innovative, turn-key language training solutions, enterprise security solutions and interoperable communications capability. TTI employs information technology professionals with strong subject matter expertise and a commitment to customer service and technical innovation. TTI has enjoyed exponential business growth stemming from repeat customers and customer referrals.
Trofholz is looking for an innovative, creative, marketing intern to work with our Marketing team to launch a new marketing campaign focusing on growing a sector of our business. The selected candidate will get in at the ground level as we begin the planning, developing and execution of our marketing plan using social media. The intern will work closely with internal marketing teams and Executive leadership. This position will be based in our Rocklin office.
- Engage with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns
- Assist with the development of a marketing and communications plans that leverages social media
- Provide input into the content development of the marketing campaign
- Aid in the development of a business presence across various channels to include, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information
- Assist with SEO and SEM development
- Assist with tracking the marketing campaign and providing progress reports
- Maintain a monthly, and quarterly calendar of marketing initiatives
- Strong desire to use marketing knowledge and creativity in a new marketing campaign
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter, Linked and other social media websites
- Experience with Graphic Design and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges.
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...