Are you a college student ready to kick-start your marketing career? Do you want to get direct, hands-on marketing experience at one of Chicago's hottest startups?
If the answers to both questions are YES, then UrbanBound wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Chicago’s newest start-up is looking for part time interns, 15+ hours a week, depending on schedule and skill set. If you exceed our expectations there will be compensation opportunities, along with the possibility of staying on part-time. You can also take this internship for school credit. We prefer someone studying PR/Marketing with experience in design as well. Please still apply if you have a killer resume/portfolio in 1 category (writing/marketing or graphic design) as we might hire 2 part-time interns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- An extreme interest in social media and how all of the different channels work together.
- Strong writing skills with an engaging personality
- A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative
- Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Confident personality
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Moderate knowledge of HTML is an extreme plus but not required
- Maintain all of UrbanBound’s and the sister companies social networks (Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.) along with writing for the UrbanBlog.
- Make changes/updates to website
- Assist with SEO (backend website, link building, content writing etc...)
- Online brand monitoring and Industry trends research
- Assisting the marketing manager with all ongoing projects
- Content Creation (writing and design)
UrbanBound - 21 months ago