VIZIO, Inc. Headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern who is passionate about integrated marketing, events and sponsorship programs. This individual contributor will help coordinate the execution of VIZIO corporate marketing programs in collaboration with the Sr. Marketing Manager, the marketing team, other internal teams and external vendors. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a strong track record of project planning and project management, with superior attention to detail and excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Help manage execution of corporate partnerships, sponsorships, events or other corporate marketing programs
· Reach out to college athletics offices and programs to identify opportunities to promote VIZIO corporate marketing campaigns
· Collect and report on analytics for corporate marketing campaigns
· Coordinate with multiple internal teams such as Product, Logistics, Business Planning and Sales to align deliverables for successful event and sponsorship execution
· Conduct market research or competitive analysis to support development of marketing campaigns
· Prepare and open jobs for development of advertising, media, promotions, contests, and in-house design
· Other special projects as needed
· College student or recent graduate of four-year university with major in Marketing or Communications
· Strong project management experience with ability to create project plans, schedules, budgets, workflows and reporting.
· Consistently high attention to detail and quality of work.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members at all levels of the organization
· Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to quickly identify issues and suggest solutions
· Understanding of collegiate athletic programs is a plus
· Understanding of sponsorships and product integration is a plus
· Understanding of consumer marketing or branding is also ideal
Minimum Education required:
Junior or Senior in good standing, or recent graduate of accredited four-year university with major in Marketing or Communications
Fluency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat (editing and PDF production).