- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional marketing and sales team (corporate marketing, field marketing, field sales, inside sales)
- Analyze campaigns, metrics, and data to draw insights
- Work closely with the marketing team on the development of new materials/website
- Blog and create content for the website
- Assist with Community Management duties
- Work on customer case studies and develop sales enablement collateral
- Research media outlets for press opportunities (create contact list)
- Copy edit marketing materials
- Working towards BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Must have excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Must be knowledgeable and excited about the social media space
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign preferred
- Must be based in the Bay Area
Salary / Benefits
This is a part-time, paid internship.
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 10 months ago