Marketing Intern (Temporary)
This position will assist in the lease-up of newly constructed properties, in accordance with affordability requirements established by city agencies. The position will also assist in creating websites and newsletter for the properties, planning volunteering and marketing events, as well as helping the Regional Marketing Coordinator improve the branding and image of WinnResidential NYC. The purpose of this position is to offer excellent customer service to applicants and to help achieve targeted lease-up projections for clients. The position is expected to last between 2-3 months and there is a possibility of a transition to a permanent position based on performance.
- Demonstrates product knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the properties.
- Coordinate the development of websites and monitor website traffic.
- Assist in the Creation of Property Newsletters.
- Plan Volunteering and Marketing Events.
- Answers incoming telephone calls as well as frequently check site email and follow up with all potential leads in a timely manner.
- Help the Regional Marketing Coordinator put together the marketing plans for the various housing lotteries.
- Assist in interviewing and processing of potential applicants.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Regional Marketing Coordinator.
- Currently completing a Four Year College Degree from an Accredited University
- Previous experience in leasing, marketing or sales
- Familiarity with Rent Stabilization and LIHTC is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, et al.) and a basic knowledge of HTML
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- Excellent customer service with a sales-driven attitude
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com