The Marketing Intern supports the marketing team and helps to increase marketing and outreach capacity of the organization.. The position will report to the Associate Director of Direct Response. The internship is ideal for students interested in communications, journalism, marketing or PR wishing to gain a deeper understanding of marketing in the not-for-profit space, and the inner workings of an international nonprofit.
- Assist in creation of our blog posts and moderate comments, and research best practices.
- Research new trends in social media and competitive market research and provide recommendations to improve WfWI’s social media and online presence.
- Monitor our presence on online charity aggregators and research ways to improve performance on current sites.
- Assist with monthly e-newsletter content collection and writing, editing
- Assist in writing, proofreading and editing of materials for online and print publication
- Audit and update business rules and policies for marketing projects.
- Maintain library of samples of marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong ability to work independently and exercise reasonable judgment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and internet research Strong writing ability.
- A commitment to WfWI’s mission and vision
Join Women for Women International. Since 1993, we have empowered thousands of women survivors of war and distributed millions in aid. -...