· New division of an established national company
· Company is expanding their product line
· Promoting Brand Name Pharmaceutical products
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Product Manager - Pharmaceuticals
· Responsible for all existing marketing activities related to the products
· Conduct assessments of the products and their respective markets
· Lead tactical execution of new product launch plans
· Identify, develop and produce promotional materials, tools, programs
· Oversee forecasting and deployment of sampling programs
· Based in new company office in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
· Total income package is $115-128K or more
· Base Salary $100-110K
· Bonus plan adds $15-18K at goal
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year BS or BA degree required, MBA helpful
· 3 years of pharmaceutical experience including 2 or more years of direct branded product management is required.
· Experience working with cross-functional groups including Sales, Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development
· Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a timely fashion
· High on personal accountability and responsibility
· Results oriented with a proven track record of success
· Previous pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
· Experience with co-promotion agreements is a plus