AmazonFresh is looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Manager with strong creative, analytical, and communication skills to join our marketing team. The person in this role will develop marketing strategies to drive demand and new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels, supporting our vendors and our local merchants. This person will also work closely with the Vendor Management team to build, implement and analyze marketing and merchandising programs that promote top consumables brands on AmazonFresh.
- Plan, coordinate and execute innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive traffic, revenue and conversion.
- Create an engaging site experience that makes shopping both easy and fun for customers while also meeting business goals.
- Use clickstream and campaign data to make recommendations that will improve shopping experience.
- Develop targeting strategies that will improve marketing and merchandising performance.
- Work with vendors and vendor managers to create on-brand, best-in-class content to promote our products.
- Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, web developers, engineers, designers, and other merchandisers.
- Write strong Amazon-approved campaign copy that is appealing to customers.
- years of site merchandising and/or digital marketing experience
- Experience interpreting and communicating analytics
- Proficiency with XML and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer obsession
- Strong analytical background with ability to use data to drive decision making
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success planning and executing innovative and targeted marketing programs
- Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Competence with SQL
- Strong marketing copywriting skills
Amazon.com - 17 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...