Broadman & Holman , the trade publishing arm of LifeWay Christian Resources , is seeking a Marketing Manager in its Nashville, TN, office. This position will be responsible for the management of all marketing responsibilities related to sales.
- Develop and execute marketing plans through search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to increase leads coming through natural search, pay per click (PPC) online advertising and marketing campaigns, contests, sponsorships, and other initiatives.
- Manage email marketing campaigns targeting prospective and existing customers through special offers and promotions.
- Manage web site with updates for regular promotions.
- Identify and develop new opportunities to leverage LifeWay's unique market position and reach.
- Represent B & H at trade shows and other industry events.
- Gather, analyze and report customer behavior data, customer feedback, competitor and industry data.
- Develop marketing services that will help authors sell more books.
- Interact directly with authors.
- Execute specific marketing actions as needed.
- Serve on B & H core leadership team contributing to strategic planning, budgeting, pricing, new service development, and trade book list development.
- Collaborate with managing editor and sales manager on acquisition/development process and customer service.
- Collaborate with B&H and other LifeWay sales and marketing departments to maximize sales and distribution opportunities.
- Interact with B&H and LifeWay technology communicating needs for system improvements, bug fixes, and upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, marketing, or communications is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of building on-line marketing strategies through SEO and PPC campaigns.
- General understanding of the Baptist Faith and Message and some knowledge of Christian theological and doctrinal differences required.
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Publishing industry experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years sales, marketing, communications, or business experience required.
LifeWay Christian Resources - 16 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...