Tie yourself tightly to revenue and business growth by structuring, delivering and measuring integrated marketing programs that stimulate demand in a direct and indirect channel environment, penetrate the installed base, and nurture and acquire new customers and partners. Responsibilities encompass corporate, product-specific and channel marketing programs, assets and reporting, with accountability for achieving demand and marketing-influenced revenue targets.
The individual in this role will frequently interact with Sales and the Marketing team as you ignite demand for our products and services by orchestrating, operationalizing and measuring targeted marketing campaigns and assets.
At PlumChoice our self-driven, collaborative team designs, markets, sells and delivers technical support services for the consumer and small business customers of Fortune 1000 companies. Specifically, we set up, configure, connect, enhance troubleshoot and provide usage assistance for people’s technology environments in the growing Internet of Things. Our goal is a continuous, positive service experience. To achieve it, we hire those with initiative, a “let’s find a way” attitude and collaborative work styles. We seek highly talented people who want to join an exciting growth company that cares about the human side of technology.
- Develop and execute plans for targeted marketing campaigns that result in nurture, acquisition and/or penetration of new and existing partners and customers, and support the launch of new products and channels
- Structure, execute and measure high-impact inbound/outbound, buyer-focused programs for the company and its channels to meet or exceed revenue goals and objectives; this includes testing efforts to understand and improve the efficiency of all marketing and demand generation efforts
- Establish and execute database expansion, management and maintenance plans, contact strategies and governance
- Ensure leads generated by programs are properly assigned and prosecuted by our sales team
- Create clear metrics, report results and iterate programs accordingly, providing analysis for a variety of databases, lists and other information sources
- Identify, plan, manage and attend trade shows/conferences/events as required
- Write and/or edit copy for web and print; manage internal and external resources to produce materials and execute campaigns
- Manage budgets
- Perform additional duties as assigned
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefit package
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in demand generation/marketing programs
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success managing and executing multiple concurrent nurture and acquisition marketing programs, events, and sales and marketing assets
- Proven ability to galvanize virtual teams and effectively communicate and manage vendors
- Hands-on experience using CRM and email/marketing automation systems (including list generation, reporting, and email) and databases
- Top-notch planning, communications, relationship building and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills derived from analyzing the effectiveness of marketing KPIs and metrics (ROI, lead generation and conversion, customer acquisition and retention, etc.); marketing operations experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and to work under deadline pressure
- Proven ability to work with Sales personnel including Sales Management and Business Development
- Ability/willingness to travel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
PlumChoice, Inc. - 7 months ago