TEN: The Enthusiast Network is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager, New Business Acquisition for the Bonita Springs, FL office.
TEN: The Enthusiast Network is the world’s premier network of enthusiast brands, such as Motor Trend, Automobile, Hot Rod, Surfer, Transworld and GrindTV. With more than 60 publications, 100 Web sites, the world’s largest automotive VOD channel, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, TEN creates and delivers content that informs, entertains, inspires and connects with enthusiasts every day.
The Marketing Manager, New Business Acquisition will provide the following duties, but not limited to:
· Oversee all subscription acquisition efforts for several special interest publications
· Plan, implement and analyze new business promotions through multiple sources including:
o Direct Mail
· Develop new sources of subscription acquisition utilizing both internal marketing team as well as outside vendor management
· Coordinate with design, production and online teams to develop and produce multiple subscription campaigns annually
· Analyze acquisition channel performance to enhance profitability and recommend changes to improve performance
· Supervise staff
· 2-4 years of related work experience with a track record of success
· Undergraduate degree required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Entrepreneurial, high-energy, high integrity personal style
· Publishing experience a plus but not required
· Highly analytical and creative; strong attention to detail required
· This individual must possess the sensibility to manage a direct marketing effort that is consistent with the tone, image, and price point that Enthusiast Media commands from its readers and advertisers
· Ability to multi-task is important; solid Excel skills a must
· Strong team environment
· The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.