Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) is the largest operator of retail farm and ranch stores in the United States. We presently have 1200 stores in 45 states and an e-commerce website at TractorSupply.com. We are a growth company and research indicates we have an opportunity to grow to 2,400 domestic Tractor Supply store locations. It is very exciting to be a part of this $4+ billion organization.
The Store Marketing Manager is responsible for managing community marketing initiatives, with a focus on providing scalable tools, resources, and marketing solutions to help our 1200 stores activate within their communities and trade areas and win over share of market. This position also manages our corporate sponsorships (4-H, FFA, and AQHA) to build sales and footsteps for our stores, as well as provide brand exposure and preference among key target constituencies.
- Manage development and execution of multiple marketing projects for local store use.
- Provide general counsel and tools to enable stores to market effectively in their community.
- Initiate new program ideas.
- Manage and evolve event marketing programs and resources.
- Direct and manage execution of annual plans with corporate sponsorships, like 4H and FFA.
- Work with cross-functional internal groups, as well as select vendor/agency partners, to develop and execute promotional materials.
- Develop and implement competitive intrusion plans as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, business, or a related field, MBA preferred; 3 to 5 years marketing experience, preferably in a multi-unit environment like retail or with an agency; any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Demonstrate strong problem solving, communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently, positively handle conflict, and work in a fast paced environment
- Display detail-oriented approach to work, ability to work effectively with Operations
- Ability and proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Access, word processing, and spreadsheets
Individuals in this position will encounter ambient room temperature, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in any typical office environment. Individuals will be sitting at a desk within a cube for long periods of time. Occasional lifting as required to file documents or store materials during the workday.
Tractor Supply Company - 20 months ago
At Tractor Supply Company we’re much more than tractors. We’re a team of passionate individuals dedicated to the rural...