In this high-profile marketing role, the Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director to plan and execute an integrated marketing plan in support of the Business Application and Architecture (BAA) Media Group. Specific initiatives include attendee recruitment for various conferences and one-day seminars, audience development and online membership campaigns designed to help boost activity and traffic volume across 15+ websites. The marketing manager will also help mentor and manage a marketing associate and work across various departments to execute marketing initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, skills and abilities desired:
- Play a key role in the execution of marketing plans to drive attendees to all TechTarget BAA Media events;
- Craft event marketing collateral, email promo copy, website content and telemarketing scripts for all events;
- Work with delegate recruitment team to project and track ongoing event recruitment efforts; train delegate recruitment reps to carry out targeted telemarketing effort to attract highly-engaged senior business and IT professionals;
- Work with data analytics team to utilize market and database segmentation to deploy marketing plans that optimize contacts to the best prospects while minimizing database strain and avoiding untargeted efforts;
- Seek new creative ways to penetrate targeted local tech markets; and
- Implement retention marketing program to target past attendees.
Submit your application
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably with a focus on event recruitment;
- Excellent direct-response writing skills and commitment to learn new and emerging event and online marketing techniques;
- Ability and willingness to understand the targeted needs of various groups of business and technology professionals;
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills in analyzing data and projecting marketing results;
- Ability to work with various individuals and communicate effectively; and
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-pace, dynamic environment.
TechTarget - 12 months ago