Marketing Manager (Eloqua Automation)
Good Technology is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Marketing Manager who will manage communications requests, manage our communications process, database operations and analytics around our marketing programs. This person will also implement all automation support and execute all workflow programs associated with demand generation focused programs. This person must have proven communication/project management experience and be able to cross functionally align across departments. This individual has expertise in database and email marketing strategy and execution, marketing automation and analytical systems. This role requires innovative operations skills combined with superb production execution skills to successfully meet/exceed expectations and provide insight to strategic direction for the organization.
***CRM and Eloqua experience is mandatory. Local candidates only please.***
• Provide in-house Eloqua system support, maintenance, and configuration
• Collaborate with sales operation to enhance and troubleshoot lead integration issues between Eloqua and SalesForce.
• Work closely with the web team to improve the capturing of information of web visitors’ activities
• Implement operational requirements for global communication governance.
• Assist key stakeholders to implement automation programs of customer facing outreach programs
• Develop and execute global strategies to maximize and optimize the database enabling ability to manage relevant communications.
• Train peers on best practices of Eloqua in asset creation, quality assurance, batch processing, and projected results.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Very strong understanding of automation tools, specifically Eloqua version 10 is a must (2-4 years in depth experience)
• Strong workflow process a must.
• Familiar with CRM and/or automation tools such as (but not limited to) Salesforce.com, Sharepoint, Eloqua, SAS, Pardot, Jive.
• Solid background in database and marketing analytics/measurement.
• Innate ability to collaborate and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional areas within Good.
• Proficient in managing governance of operational needs as decided by Good and cross-functional teams.
• Basic knowledge or html and/or web design
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Good Technology - 12 months ago
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...