Marketing Manager I
San Antonio, Texas
TrueAbility is a startup aiming to disrupt the current technical recruiting process by shifting focus from traditional written resumes to skills proven using a cloud-based technical assessment tool, which allows technically skilled individuals to demonstrate their abilities in a real environment.
In addition to candidate evaluation, TrueAbility’s assessment engine powers a relevant suite of products, including an engaging technical contest platform and candidate matching service.
TrueAbility has had great traction and has achieved significant milestones. Our vision for the future is unique and has been validated by a number of mentors, investors, and industry leaders.
Founded by former Rackspace leaders and funded, the company maintains a board comprised of experienced business leaders and industry experts.
We are a committed and dedicated team; humble, modest, competitive in our market and determined to be successful. We seek teammates who are similar in their dedication, willing to do what it takes to get a job done, and not tied down by “job descriptions.” This opportunity is a great one; don’t pass it up.
Marketing Manager I
TrueAbility is seeking an energetic and passionate person to help disrupt and reshape the way that technical talent is sourced and hired.
This role will be responsible to strategize and execute on all aspects of taking a new product to market. In this role you share responsibility for developing and managing the following:
- Coordinating all marketing activities to promote customer/user growth
- Content Marketing strategy
- Social Media & Blog Content
- External Public Relations & Marketing teams
- Advertising & Sponsorships
- Assisting with customer sales inquiries
- Evaluate the financial aspects of marketing activity, such as budgets, expenditures, return-on-investment, cost-per-lead, etc.
Other Job Requirements
- 3–5 years of increasing experience in marketing
- Technology marketing experience
TrueAbility offers competitive benefits including healthcare coverage, total compensation package, work hours and location flexibility, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited sick days, stocked snack bar, and frequently celebrate team wins.
- Willing to travel as needed for conferences and events
- Must be a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized self-starter who has a strong ability to manage multiple tasks utilizing effective time management skills
- Must have a passion for technology, and have a desire to work in a dynamic Startup environment
- Must have experience with, and enjoy, working within small teams
- Must be comfortable with leading the way and defining the path of our marketing strategy
Please send your resume, cover letter, and applicable portfolio to
TrueAbility is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
TrueAbility Inc. - 18 months ago