Our technology client is seeking high energy, creative, strategic Marketing Manager to lead global integrated marketing efforts from their Jersey City office.
- Marketing Programming & Strategy: Plan and manage integrated B2B marketing
campaigns to drive awareness, lead generation and revenue. Campaigns may include
email, social media, Webcasts, live events, conferences and more. Contribute to overall
marketing strategy, planning and measurement.
- Content Development: Develop research, white papers, articles and other content to
drive traffic, branding, and market share. Develop collateral to support sales and move prospects through the funnel.
- Website & Blog: Manage daily operations of website, including content updates, blog posts, and SEO through our CMS. Develop email promotions, website landing pages and drip email programs. Build and manage communities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other relevant social media platforms
- Event Management: Develop and manage event calendar including corporate events, trade shows, webinars, analyst events, product roadshows, and more. Maintain event budgets and forecasts, negotiate vendor contracts, secure speaking engagements, and recruit outside speakers as the event requires. Use event management tools (Marketo and WebEx) to plan and execute company-sponsored online events.
- 7-10 years experience in marketing-related capacity in an environment focused on
advertising technology, marketing solutions or software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience marketing, selling or servicing large global brands.
- Deep knowledge of integrated marketing strategy and best practices including digital marketing and social media.
- Strong record in product marketing, marketing communications and project
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams across different departments and time zones.
- Proficiency in Excel, CRM systems (Salesforce.com), and marketing systems (email).
- Excellent analytic, strategic, conceptual and communication (writing and presenting)
- Technology marketing experience preferred, B2B marketing experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
The Woods Group - 20 months ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.