OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading IT Solutions Provider with an exceptional track record of delivering results to its clients. With over 27 years of experience, time tested business acumen and a unique vendor neutral approach that ensures unbiased solution design, OnX is one of the world's leading IT Solution Providers. We "Design Build and Operate" complex, best-of-breed data and data center solutions for highly recognizable customers.
Our team is an elite group of industry veterans and we share the common goal of making OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. the most respected, agile, strategic, solution-centric leader in our space.
OnX Enterprise Solutions is recognized as one of this year’s Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the third consecutive year.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager located in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
Responsible for budgeting, planning and implementing go to market plans in collaboration with field sales and technical teams. Acts as a liaison between OnX and its suppliers for all business and vertical industry initiatives. Directs strategic marketing direction through all levels of OnX and suppliers management teams including unique programs resulting in competitive advantage for OnX.
- Develops marketing budgets and plans in collaboration with business leaders, field management and partners
- Executes go to market events, activities, campaigns and initiatives according to plan
- Collaborates with Business Alliances for funding alignment of activities
- Collaborates with CTO for strategy alignment of activities
- Coordinates the on-going development, presentation, publication, and communication of programs and initiatives throughout the organization and back to manufacturer partners
- Assists in the recommendation and selection of vertical markets and market segments to focus program/campaigns
- Assists in maintaining and marketing value-added services
- May hire and manage staff as required within established OnX policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent
- Five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office computer programs
- Understanding of computer technology industry as it relates to the business
- Knowledge of campaign to cash process and or tools
- Knowledge of database development a plus
- Knowledge of technology channel programs a plus
- Must be able to Travel 15-25%
- Highly effective verbal, written communication skills
- Highly effective presentation skills
- Able to establish strong collaborative working relationships with sales and technical teams
- Ability to manage team: inspire, set goals, leverage skills and support career development
- Ability to set and track goals; design and document business plans and marketing events and campaigns
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task: capable of managing multiple projects, prioritizing based on business needs and execute to deadlines
- Able to manager day-to-day activities; work independently with little direction
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend/implement solutions as well as weighing the impact of decisions before executing them
- Able to effectively interact with a variety of personnel at all organizational levels
- Demonstrates positive behavior towards self and others
- Displays a positive attitude and professional appearance
OnX Enterprise Solutions - 17 months ago