The Marketing division of Access Intelligence has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic Assistant Marketing Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience to work out of our Norwalk, CT office. The Marketing manager is responsible for creating, implementing and managing marketing activities designed to support the company’s sales and marketing programs. The Marketing Manager will utilize the company’s various technology platforms -- including Salesforce.com, Silverpop, MediaView, eTouches, FormoPro, basecamp and any other relevant systems/programs -- to create and manage customer acquisition & retention campaigns and drive product sales. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with the sales, marketing, audience development, editorial and event groups to create and maintain ongoing customer acquisition/retention campaigns and processes.
Job Duties :
- Work with General Managers and Marketing Directors to create and execute marketing plans to support events, sales, product sales and other company sales & marketing initiatives.
- Project-manage all marketing programs around brand digital, webinars, events, and elearning programs including scheduling, executing and tracking of all print, web, email and social media marketing activities and report on performance.
- Make recommendations to optimize campaigns based on regular analysis of data
- Prepare marketing campaigns and materials and adhere to deadlines and schedules.
- Work with the creative department to execute print and electronic marketing materials.
- Work with editorial teams to manage and deploy social media campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Directors to manage expenses and meet established revenue goals.
- Identify and negotiate with partners and manage trade relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Prior experience with database building
- Experience with digital marketing including inbound marketing (seo, social media, content marketing) and outbound (email marketing, PPC, advertising, affiliate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and be forward thinking.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Prior experience in event marketing preferred
- Prior copy writing experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Access Intelligence - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Access Intelligence is a leading worldwide information and marketing company that provides unparalleled business intelligence and integrated...