The Marketing Manager will engage with and be responsible for providing marketing support and leadership for the Renewals and Implementation teams as assigned by management. They will excel at partnering with assigned constituents to provide quality, scalable marketing solutions and ideas to help drive usage and renewals, represent the company to the market, and grow our business. As a member of the marketing management team he or she will be the interface with internal clients needing services from the marketing services group and the events and associations group to develop effective marketing plans and make sure they are executed successfully and deliver a positive ROI. The marketing management group will be best-in-class with innovative marketing solutions that raise the bar in terms of effectiveness, quality and technological approach to deliver results and stand out in the market. The Marketing Manager will be measured on the results, collaboration, and timely delivery of marketing programs for the assigned constituents.
· Primarily responsible for the management of Achieve3000 marketing initiatives and activities for Implementation and Renewals teams.
· In particular, this Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and successful execution of an effective renewal marketing campaign, working in conjunction with Corporate Communications and the VP of Renewals and Inside Sales, to help increase our renewals percentages
· Devises scalable new strategies to help drive increased usage of A3K solutions among current customers in support of the Implementation teams goals
· Works collaboratively with other marketing managers and marketing staff to share best practices, and when needed, to offer assistance with critical national and regional marketing projects.
· Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of Achieve3000.
· Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with assigned constituents, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year.
· Manage the assigned budget including delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget.
· Develop frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media within budget.
· Manage the marketing campaigns from strategic planning to tactical activities.
· 4-6 years of marketing experience in the education or a related industry.
· Experience with marketing software solutions to government organizations.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
· Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team of marketing professionals and peers.
· Ability to think creatively and use ones own initiative to conceive, plan, and execute innovative marketing initiatives
· Experience with multiple marketing programs, including print, digital, social, mobile, and bids and proposals.
· Marketing undergraduate and/or graduate degree or related job experience.
The successful candidate will have several of the following:
· Cool and calm under pressure
· Ability to innovate
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated effectiveness for collaborating with others
· Doesnt settle for anything but high quality output
· Is as creative with managing costs as is with getting the best solution produced