The Apps channel of Adknowledge specializes in developing, monetizing, and promoting free applications to millions of users every month.
Our team is comprised of extremely enthusiastic and intelligent professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people that they work with. Based out of southwest Florida in Ft. Myers (nicknamed the Paradise Coast), the sunny days, warm weather and no dress code make for a fun-filled work environment! Our fast paced, start-up mentality has been a key contributor to our continued growth and success. If you want to be a part of an exciting opportunity, then this is the team for you!
The Marketing Manager will be charged with developing and executing against a marketing strategy specific to the Apps business with the objective of attracting business, promoting awareness and brand recognition, and heighten market penetration. This individual is able to think creatively and work collaboratively with the channel managers in driving marketing initiatives for the apps products’ to achieve business objectives, and revenue goals.
This position reports to the group’s General Manager. The candidate will develop tactics to reach the target market through various communication channels. The core functions are as follows:
- Research and measure the opportunity for market penetration for apps products, and develop and implement the marketing plan for each product.
- Set and administer marketing budget including developing and maintaining metrics to track return and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Create awareness and excitement in the marketplace around Adknowledge’s Apps offering.
- Lead the company’s participation in trade shows, industry events, and webinars.
- Coordinate trade show collateral, events and bookings where it pertains to email-specific shows.
- Monitor blogs, secure speaking engagements and panel discussions across Apps advertising industry.
- Create and maintain all sales and marketing materials for the Apps products.
- Ensure maintenance of consistent brand presence in all marketing materials.
- Develop ads and themes to increase brand recognition for the email products.
- Manage, measure and track return on media spend for email products campaigns.
- Develop and manage the relationship with the PR agency, as well as corporate marketing.
- Participate in developing new products and services, and determining key markets for advertisement.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5 years of prior experience in marketing preferably in an internet advertising or performance marketing company
- Proven experience as a hands-on leader with a diverse background in different marketing outlets, preferably for companies that provide technology solutions.
- Proven ability to drive new customers via creative marketing efforts, while quantifying the ROI
- Strong understanding of the online marketing and advertising, and performance marketing landscape
- Willing to travel as the business may require. Expected travel is between 5% to 10%.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively present and sell information to internal and external clients.
- Passion to win: Thrives in a competitive environment, does what it takes to be THE market leader.
- Resourceful: Resourceful, figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality. Ability to work independently in a team environment and help resolve any impasses during a project.
- Analytical: An intelligent decision maker.
- Organized: Must be able to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly tasks and possess a ‘sense of urgency’.
Adknowledge - 18 months ago