SUMMARY : Responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department and its staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
Prepares and disseminates various reports and memos concerning Marketing Events for other Departments.
- Oversees and manages all Marketing events from implementation to completion.
- Assists the AVP of Marketing with all promotional activities. Must attend and assist at all Marketing Events (requires working some weekends).
- Plans and prepares all Marketing Mailers – including interaction with Advertising Agency and Mail House. Must liaison with Post Office and make sure all permits and payments are confirmed.
- Must have a working knowledge of and familiarity with both the Casino and Hotel databases.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to clearly communicate in print, in person and over the telephone.
- Familiarity with Stratton-Warren Purchasing system for ordering of promotional gift items.
- Conducts interviews and recommends the hiring of potential Marketing staff.
- Assesses Marketing staff members and their work performance and completes performance appraisals, as well as disciplinary counseling notices, as needed.
Herbst Gaming Inc. - 22 months ago