Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS) is a leading developer and marketer of enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries. Agilysys has over 3,000 customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, with additional sales and support offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.
Agilysys is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. As a member of the Agilysys marketing team, the Marketing Manager will play a vital role in the development of the company’s brand presence and sales pipeline. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, analysis, and management of direct marketing efforts to prospects, customers, and partners. In this role, the Marketing Manager will execute marketing campaigns for the company—working with sales and marketing leadership to define campaign elements, determine target audience, coordinate deliverables, adhere to stringent timelines, execute webinars as needed, and coordinate with various team members.
- Development, execution, analysis, and management of direct marketing efforts to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to define campaign elements, audience, deliverables, timelines, and coordination with marketing team members.
- Monitor, analyze, report on performance of all campaigns and liaise with team leads to improve campaign performance.
- Track all campaigns and leads in Oracle CRM and implement campaigns through Eloqua.
- Ability to act as a project manager with expertise in lead generation.
The ideal candidate must enjoy working in a highly accountable, fast-paced environment while simultaneously managing multiple high visibility projects. Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or communications.
- Minimum of 8 years technology marketing experience with Global 2000 companies and/or a full-service marketing agency.
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience managing large-scale, cross-functional marketing programs.
- Experience using CRM, content management systems, and email marketing tools.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be energetic, self-starters with proven experience delivering measurable business value through the development and execution of a full range of marketing programs.
- Must be highly organized, results oriented, capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects and have experience using marketing technology including marketing automation, customer resource management (CRM) content management systems (CMS) and email marketing tools.
- Ability to handle a high volume of programs within specific deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of project management and demand generation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate with and work effectively with employees and outside vendors of all levels.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Results oriented and extremely organized and tenacious.
- Experience using Oracle CRM, content management systems, and email marketing tools.
- Must have extensive experience utilizing Eloqua.
Agilysys - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Agilysys serves as an agile ally for systems procurement. The company provides IT services to enterprise and government customers in North...