Alexa is seeking a talented, self-directed Marketing Manager to develop and execute a clearly defined customer acquisition strategy in a manner that optimizes business growth, enhances brand equity, drives awareness and builds a loyal customer base. The ideal candidate combines strategic thinking (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) with a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to implement specific initiatives (generating messaging, managing campaigns, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). We are looking for enthusiastic, data-driven candidates who are passionate about the industry and have a proven track record leading successful online marketing programs. This position provides the qualified candidate with an opportunity to join our smart, motivated team and to make a significant impact on our business.
Core responsibilities include:
· Create, manage, test, and execute new customer acquisition and retention programs and channels, including email and social.
· Use data to analyze results and optimize programs.
- Create a roadmap of initiatives to enable the defined strategic objectives.
- Create marketing collateral including online media and press releases.
- Partner with groups within Amazon to develop and leverage marketing programs and identify new opportunities that align to team and cross-company goals.
- Manage communication with and expectations of customers from around the world, from various backgrounds and cultures.
- Gain a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to help deliver marketing plans that provide Alexa customers with an unparalleled customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field (MBA Preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in online and consumer marketing, advertising, brand management
- Proven track record of managing and optimizing online customer acquisition programs including funnel optimization, A/B testing, search marketing, affiliate marketing, social, and email
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and staying on budget
- Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand technical issues
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Competence with HTML, XML, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated leadership and expertise in brand building and marketing for a leading online B2B brand
- Extensive experience in web analytics
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...