American Water Chemicals, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of membrane specialty chemicals for the desalination and water reuse industry.
We are currently seeking a marketing manager to oversee the organization’s overall Marketing function and to build our company’s brand through the design and execution of various marketing outlets including advertising, promotion, public relations, digital marketing and special events.
- The position will be based out of our Plant City, FL office. Any applicants for this position must be willing to relocate if necessary.
- The marketing manager will work closely with Sales to:
- Identify opportunities to expand the business in existing channels of trade as well as alternative distribution channels
- Participate in developing an annual market plan that details activities to execute during the calendar year.
Other Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all outside agency initiatives in support of the brand’s business objectives, including promotion and advertising and public relations agencies.
- Ensure brand integrity, brand image and messaging is maintained. Drive brand recognition, awareness and consistency across external communication channels.
Administer updates to company website.
- Initiate and manage frequent, timely and positive news and or media coverage, including newsletters, press releases and general website news/blog content.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for company product lines.
- Evaluate industry trends, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing campaigns to support strategy.
- Report marketing tactical efforts to determine effectiveness and ROI.
- Position requires up to 20% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as marketing, advertising, or communications.
Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the marketing industry.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and knowledge of various design, graphics and communication software.
- Experience in multiple aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- A track record of driving strong business results while working in a very fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment is necessary.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to multitask by overseeing all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
Compensation includes salary and benefits. Benefit package includes Health Insurance, FSA participation, and 401(k).
Please include salary history with your application.