Deliver creative ideas for campaign and strategic product innovations to executives.
Conduct data analysis and make recommendations for campaign and product improvements (cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis).
Create quantitative forecasting, operational, financial, and statistical models to guide business decisions.
Extract business insights to guide marketing campaigns, budget, and identify / prioritize product feature requests.
Create and deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, budgets, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting demand
Monitor industry statistics, trends and funding opportunities.
Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
Seek and provide information to help determine Arcadia’s position in the marketplace.
Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
Develop and execute effective messaging and lead generation programs
Interface with project teams to capture and catalog deliverables
Compensation & Benefits
- Strong analytics skills with experience in financial modeling
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing degree preferred
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays
- 401k plan with company matching funds
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Arcadia Solutions LLC - 2 years ago