Bayer CropScience (BCS), a subgroup of Bayer AG is one of the world's leading innovative crop science companies in the areas of crop protection, non-agricultural pest control, seeds and traits. The company offers an outstanding range of products and extensive service backup for modern, sustainable agriculture and for non-agricultural applications. Bayer CropScience has a global workforce of 20,700 and is represented in more than 120 countries. Marketing We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The primary responsibility of this role, as Marketing Manager, is to lead and develop annual marketing plan to deliver defined business strategies supporting sales of associated brands.
The incumbent will:
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
- Lead integration of customer input and customer segmentation strategies into marketing plans to maximize opportunities for acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell to customers;
- Develop go-to-market strategy and plan in cooperation with cross-functional product managers; collaborate with sales managers on go-to-market strategy and implementation;
- Consistent with defined brand positioning, implement strategies and tactics relevant to customer targets, based on crop and regional needs in coordination with Marketing Communications Manager;
- Serve as the key marketing contact for the regional key accounts ensuring effective implementation of segmentation and the tactical marketing plan;
- Ensure prices and rebates are set to optimize value capture, volume, and profitability aligned with guidelines established by product manager. Develop and guide channel/grower programs consistent with strategic priorities and financial goals;
- Define and achieve annual business goals in market segment, i.e. turnover, share, expenditure, and profit in conjunction with Product Managers;
- Coordinate Technical support based on national and regional priorities;
- Oversee preparation of professional effective literature and promotional materials to support the Regional priorities within Bayer Corporate guidelines;
- Work in a †community† to ensure tactical harmony and strategic consistency;
- Utilize Promotion and Advertising budgets based on strategic priorities.
Salary and grade level will be commensurate with experience and/or education level.
- B.A./B.S. Business or Agriculture related discipline;
- 10+ years of business experience of which 10 years were in field sales/sales management/marketing management role in Ag chemical or related industry;
- 3+ years in a marketing role;
- Ability to implement marketing strategies.
Bayer is an innovation company with a more than 150-year history and core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. We...