The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in the implementation and execution of successful marketing strategies for Black & Veatch’s Management Consulting Division. This position will have the primary responsibility for developing specific marketing campaigns and initiatives that will support the increase of sales and overall brand awareness of the Management Consulting Division. Principal Duties and Responsibilities • Manage marketing initiatives promoting Management Consulting services.
- Assists in thought leadership for the Management Consulting division in coordination with Global Marketing & Communications.
- Actively coordinates client facing events such as tradeshows, conferences and client round-tables.
- Assists in the planning, design and development of marketing materials and activities including web sites, events marketing, collateral, advertising, market awareness campaigns, etc.
- Proactively work with market facing professionals and business line leaders to assist in creating and executing marketing plans to meet business objectives.
- Develop presentations and other client facing material to support the sales team.
- Works closely with the proposal team to ensure consistency in messaging and design.
- Performs other duties as required. Minimum Qualifications • Bachelors Degree; 8+ years marketing, project management, communications and PR experience with proven results.
- Experience in the energy and/or water markets is a strong plus.
- Proven track record of developing and executing effective marketing campaigns.
- Extensive project management experience with the ability to proactively drive and communicate objectives and goals of a project in order to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude; Skilled at managing multiple tasks and responding quickly to situations and requests requiring immediate attention.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels; Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Flexibility to work long and irregular hours when necessary to meet company demands.
- Position works from the Overland Park office of MCD Preferred Job Qualifications Technical:
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of design layout and concepts
- Experience working and communicating to upper-level management
- Customer Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Written Communications
One of the US's largest private companies, Black & Veatch (BV) is a leading global engineering, consulting, and construction firm...