- BA degree in the Communications/Marketing field and/or a minimum of 3 - 5 years developing/implementing marketing plans and project management experience.
- Experience implementing marketing tactics including print, digital and social media.
- Experience developing and executing events and creating community engagement opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to create, compose and edit written materials including press releases, talking points, newsletters and web site content.
- Experience in developing and maintaining community partnerships, business relationships, and working with the media.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to function in a self-driven role, exhibit initiative and prioritize multi-disciplinary projects.
- Responsible for the development of strategic, multimedia marketing and communication plans to raise awareness of the BloodSource brand, the importance of blood donation and actively recruit blood donors in the communities serviced by BloodSource.
- Implement and execute all facets of marketing plans and tactics including writing, editing and working with graphic designers to develop collateral materials for print, digital, community events and social media platforms.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to reach new audiences and bring donors into donation centers and/or community drives.
- Develop relationships/partnerships with community groups and business partners.
- Create, compose and edit written materials including press releases, web site content and other collateral materials.
- Develop marketing/communication project plans to reach new and existing donors including objective, strategy and deliverables.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Bloodsource - 9 months ago