Bloom Health is seeking a passionate and experienced professional to join our growing organization. As our Public Relations & External Communications Lead, you are responsible for developing and executing on Bloom’s market messaging, communications, and public relations activities. This role is exempt and will report to the Head of Product & Marketing.
- Develop marketing strategies and key messages that position Bloom as the Defined Contribution/Private Exchange leader
- Manage strategic and day-to-day relationship with external PR/media relations agency
- Lead all aspects of public & media relations - from strategy to execution - including press releases, media responses, conference sponsorship and speaking engagements, sales and marketing campaigns, and social media presence
- Constantly evaluate the rapidly evolving defined contribution and private exchange marketplace, anticipate change, and rapidly prepare responsive marketing/branding activities
- Work closely with members of the marketing, product, and sales teams to maximize Bloom’s brand presence and value proposition
- Oversee Bloom’s brand, including trademarking
- Other activities as assigned by the Head of Marketing and Product
If you have any of these skills, it's a Bonus
- Bachelors degree in relevant topics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years public/media relations experience
- Experience in healthcare, employee benefits, or related industry
- Ability to quickly leverage insights in to executable plans
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, energetic self-starter mentality
- Tenacity to deal with ambiguity and to effectively solve problems
- Ability to think strategically and work with a team to rapidly produce results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong MS Word and Powerpoint skills
- Management experience preferred, particularly in alignment with leadership skills consistent with the Bloom culture
- Passionate about attracting, retaining, and motivating talent to create the best team for today and future
- Enable employees’ independence and empower them for success
- Acting as a positive change agent within the organization while actively communicating changing deadlines and priorities
Why you should apply
- Experience with a Mac system
- Work history in an emerging growth, highly dynamic organization
Bloom makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers and Bloom supports this through hands on opportunities and enrichment activities. To get a feel for what it's like to work at Bloom, check out what its like to Work With Us .
Bloom Health is a company dedicated to helping employers and their employees find better health care, together. Using a defined contribution approach, Bloom Health helps employers determine how much to spend on health care, and then helps employees find the most suitable health insurance and health programs on which to spend their health care dollars.
Bloom Health, www.gobloomhealth.com, is in downtown Minneapolis.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bloom Health - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Bloom Health is a technology-focused company dedicated to helping people take control of their health benefits. Using a defined...