Bok Tower Gardens Foundation is looking for an experienced and motivated individual with team player abilities to fill the position of Marketing Manager. This position assists the Director of Marketing & Public Relations in research, development and maintenance of the BTG brand/ image; advertising and promotional campaigns including research, design, placement, tracking and measuring effectiveness; design and implementation of internal and online surveys; graphic design projects including the creation of new logos, stationery, business cards, badges, guest passes, tickets, advertisements, brochures, posters, newsletters, annual reports and multi-media public relations projects. |
Duties also entail working with other departments to originate creative design concepts and other inter-departmental collateral materials; design and oversee inter-departmental collateral printing and folding; conduct and coordinate photography, videography and maintenance of photography archives; coordinate Internet marketing including design and maintenance for internal websites (main website, online gift shop, event micro-websites and others as needed); design and maintain social media channels and platforms, e-Newsletters and blogs; distribute news releases through email service and maintain mailing lists.
Qualifications: Position requires Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or marketing communications, and 4 to 6 years equivalent work experience. Outside-the-box creativity, stellar communication skills, and quick problem-solving skills are essential.
Competitive salary and excellent benefit package is offered with immediate employment opportunity. Download the full job description here.
- Advanced proficiency in computer graphics and design software including Quark Xpress, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and others program applications
- Advanced proficiency in use of Mac computer operations, ability to train others to use Mac and provide basic computer maintenance
- Able to prepare sketches or layouts to illustrate their vision for various designs
- Selects colors, artwork, photography, style of type and other visual elements for designs; selects the size and arrangement of various graphical elements
- Background includes Internet marketing, PPC, SEO, social networking, and Email marketing
- Plans, analyzes and creates visual solutions to communications problems
- Ability to find the most effective way to get messages across in print media using a variety of methods such as color, type, illustration, photography, and various print and layout techniques
- Possesses advanced digital photography skills for use in graphic designs, maintain archives with source photos saved in computers and on CDs, and Photoshop original photography
- Ability to bring fresh, new design ideas to all aspects of advertising
- Ability to understand how to accurately represent BTG with creative ideas
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple projects simultaneously with accuracy, composure and a professional, upbeat can-do attitude regardless of extent of design changes
- Needs to be well read, open to new ideas and influences, and quick to react to changing trends
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a diverse staff
- Works effectively independently and as part of a fast-paced team
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Exercises good judgment in all professional situations
Bok Tower Gardens is an Equal Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
About Bok Tower Gardens
Bok Tower Gardens is a non-profit public garden located in Central Florida. Dedicated in 1929, the National Historic Landmark was a gift from Dutch immigrant Edward Bok, Pulitzer-prize winning author, social reformer, conservationist, and world peace advocate. The historic Olmsted gardens was planned as a bird sanctuary and meditative garden surrounding an art deco and neo-Gothic 205 foot carillon tower of pink marble and tan coquina stone. The 60-bell carillon and its facilities
is the finest in the world.
Resumes accompanied by letters of interest may be submitted by mail, fax or email.
Email, fax or mail cover letter and resume to:
Bok Tower Gardens
1151 Tower Blvd.
Lake Wales, FL 33853
This position will remain open until filled.
Bok Tower Gardens - 6 months ago