Boulder Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGM: BDBD) is committed to providing superior tasting heart healthier alternatives in every category it enters by avoiding trans fats naturally, balancing fats and/or reducing saturated fats, total fat and cholesterol, and/or by incorporating ingredients that consumers may be missing in their diets. The company markets the Smart Balance® line of products, which include Smart Balance® Buttery Spreads/Sticks, Spreadable Butter, Enhanced Milk, Peanut Butter, Microwave Popcorn, Cooking Oil, Non-Stick Cooking Spray, Mayonnaise, and Cheese. Additionally, the company markets natural food products under the Earth Balance® brand, healthier lifestyle products under the Bestlife™ brand, and gluten-free products under the Glutino® and Udi’s® brand.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, preferably with consumer packaged goods experience to market our gluten free product lines. The position is based in our Boulder office location.
- Develop and execute annual and long range strategic plans including advertising, promotion, market research and product development. Includes writing creative briefs and managing project timelines.
- Actively gather, analyze and present marketing information including SPINS, Nielsen and internal shipment reports.
- Develop innovative marketing materials to build brand awareness at the store level.
- Utilize digital platforms including FaceBook and Exact Target database to drive traffic to foodservice outlets
- Coordinate with College and University ambassadors to develop push/pull strategy to bring GF options to these outlets.
- Evaluate new product opportunities with input from foodservice sales staff. Includes Interpreting restaurant needs, outlining product specifications, developing forecasts and determining target selling price.
- Develop and execute trade materials including mock ups, sell sheets and samples
- Ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives
- Organize and maintain image library for all products
- Manage and coordinate special projects including trade shows and in-store/special events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent understanding of brand marketing, brand management and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Must be a strong self starter
- Gather, interpret and synthesize market information and consumer insights into effective online marketing strategies
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet objectives in a timely manner.
- Courage to speak frankly and passionately even in the face of adversity
- Manage marketing budgets
- Proficient in ACNielsen/IRI data software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in consumer packaged goods marketing.
- Specific food service experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. An MBA or equivalent Master’s Degree preferred.
How to Apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please include the following:
- Subject line of “Boulder Brands Inc - Marketing Manager”
- Must include : Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements
- Relocation not available.