This position is responsible for the commercial success of Bard Access Systems, Inc. in multiple domestic and international markets. This position leads the BAS organization and coordinates with sales, R&D, and operations in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans, and new product opportunities to ensure strong support of both domestic and international sales.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
1. Develops and implements marketing plans for multiple product lines in collaboration with project managers.
2. Completes the long-term strategic planning (three-year plan) for multiple markets.
3. Provides training and support and coordinates strategies and tactics with project managers.
4. Communicates with international marketing entities.
5. Provides marketing leadership to project teams directly or indirectly through subordinates.
6. Communicates market trends to division management and internal “teams.”
7. Identifies and develops marketing programs, sales tools, and promotions for multiple product lines.
8. Identifies, quantifies, and develops market and new product opportunities for multiple product lines.
9. Formulates the budget administration (promotional and expense) for multiple product lines.
10. Manages and develops multiple domestic marketing team members.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Demonstrated strong leadership abilities and influence skills.
2. Strong understanding of and ability to apply fundamental marketing concepts and techniques.
3. Ability to develop strategic plans for a multiple market segments.
4. Proven international marketing skills and understanding of international marketing role.
5. Thorough understanding of the vascular access marketplace.
6. Strong learning skills.
7. Ability to work as a strong team leader or contributor.
8. Excellent written and oral communications.
9. Ability to handle/accept diversity and ambiguity.
10. Proven or strong potential skills in coaching, developing, and guiding subordinates.
11. Competency with personal computers and spreadsheet/word processing software.
This position requires a BS/BA in Marketing or related field with 10+ years business experience with a minimum of 7 years in marketing in a product management role. Must have experience within the healthcare/medical device field. Sales experience and an MBA are preferred, as well as, experience managing product managers.
The incumbent must also demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
C. R. Bard - 16 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...