The CBSi Games Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, development and execution of consumer marketing programs to drive audience acquisition, engagement and loyalty. This individual will be focused on understanding our audience, traffic patterns and use of promotional tools to help achieve business goals. The ideal candidate is a devout gamer who is knowledgeable about the major titles, publishers and trends in the industry. eSports familiarity is a plus.
The individual must be a self-starter who can efficiently prioritize multiple requests and objectives into actionable plans and tasks; has a strong understanding of online marketing and media; and has strong writing skills.
CBSi Games brands include: GameSpot, GiantBomb, Game FAQs and ComicVine.
· Manage audience acquisition, engagement and retention programs via online advertising, email, partnerships (platform, video, retail), site & content integrations, contest promotions, social media, events, etc.
· Partner with content and product teams to develop and articulate marketing programs that deliver clear and consistent messages at every touch point with consumers
· Manage projects and key initiatives by developing comprehensive work plans, including schedules, key milestones and deliverables to help coordinate cross-functional teams towards achievements
· Define, measure and report on how programs are meeting business metrics
· Contribute to the development of consumer insights to inform individual programs and broader campaigns · Develop consumer messaging strategies that reinforce the positionings of CBSi Games family of brands
· Participate in development of brand identities, audience segmentations and brand positioning work
· 4-6 years of marketing experience, product marketing or media experience. Games industry experience required · Hands-on individual who is creative, flexible, proactive and thrives in a fast-paced environment · Games a minimum of 5 hours per week
· Strong project management skills
· Experienced with research (custom, syndicated and 3 rd party)
· Experienced with online media fundamentals (targeting, analytics and quantitative/qualitative analysis, etc.)
· Experienced with building social media programs, i.e., contesting, ongoing brand optimization, etc. that integrate seamlessly as components of bigger marketing campaigns or initiatives
· Proficient in Microsoft applications, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or MBA
CBS Corporation - 17 months ago
The forensic evidence shows this company is tops in the TV ratings. CBS Broadcasting owns and operates the CBS Television Network, the #1...