Responsible for providing strategic direction to line of business and manufacturing commercial segment leaders in the development of marketing and communications strategies and activities, including association marketing, that will help them achieve their specific targets for growth and profitability, promote the brand and support enterprise priorities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop marketing plans that leverage CNA field structure and distribution channels and utilize available and appropriate communication vehicles and community involvement activities in support of the business-specific production goals. Performs regular status meetings with segment leadership and staff to communicate outcomes of marketing activities and ensure alignment with business strategies.
2. Provides tactical direction to internal and vendor resources in the development and delivery of marketing materials, such as marketing collateral and sales tools, and communications that assist underwriters and distributors in the sale of CNA products and services to its target markets.
3. Identify new business development partnerships within segment appetite. Partner with association partners to help increase sales of CNA products to association members.
4. Provides strategic input for CNA business-specific marketing initiatives and campaigns.
5. Partners with field in the development and execution of co-marketing campaigns with distributors that help drive premium production in target segments and meet agency production commitments.
6. Ensures branding guidelines are adhered to and brand tenants are incorporated across all marketing communications.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Director or above
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
1. Solid knowledge of marketing and communications strategies and tactics as well as solid knowledge of insurance industry.
2. Must be a detail-oriented and self-motivated team player.
3. Results-driven, nimble and proactive approach to problem solving to develop tactical strategies and business plans that support organizational vision and goals. 4. Ability to lead without direct authority.
5. Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of programs and projects simultaneously with excellent project management skills.
6. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively develop relationships with all levels of employees and external business partners.
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite as well as other business-related software.
Education & Experience
1. Bachelor's Degree, in a related discipline, or equivalent.
2. Typically a minimum of seven years of marketing experience.
More than one million businesses and professionals count on CNA for thoughtful solutions, solid products and dedicated services. From main...