Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Position Description & Responsibilities
Compuware’s Professional Services Division is seeking a Marketing Manager to assist in defining, developing and delivering programs to contribute to the growth its service offerings. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building marketing programs that drive engagement with prospects and supporting our distributed field sales team with the right tools to drive the sales process.
- Leading the development and delivery of integrated sales and marketing campaigns that include digital communications and advertising, thought leadership content, internal training materials, presentations and sales materials.
- Work with regional sales teams to identify opportunities and targets while working with business leads to drive the right content and messaging that capitalizes on the market opportunity.
The right mix of personality, experience and capability is essential for the right candidate. Compuware is looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- An entrepreneur. You are a self-starter that is able to proactively bring ideas to the table that advance the business while driving the delivery of multiple programs concurrently.
- A storyteller. You possess a passion for technology and the opportunity that it can unlock with the ability to transform technical solutions into messages and stories that resonate with prospects and the market.
- A collaborator. You are able to harvest insights from across functional teams and turn these into ideas that drive marketing programs.
- A project leader. You are able to drive a program to conclusion with the ability to communicate, organize and lead the development of integrated marketing campaigns across teams.
This position resides within a dynamic group focused on delivering strategies and solutions across a line of high-growth emerging technologies – including mobile, cloud, machine-to-machine, and business analytics. We are looking for an equally dynamic candidate that has experience marketing technology-oriented products or services – either in a client marketing or agency role. The position reports to the Director of Marketing for Compuware’s Professional Services Division, but will also work closely with Management to drive the development of programs.
- Managing marketing projects across a variety of media, including brochures, direct mail, advertisements, web sites, and more
- Driving internal ideation to identify and prioritize needs across sales and business teams.
- Developing and managing direct campaigns – digital and mail – including concept development, and refining ideas and building strong recommendations for target lists and campaign goals.
- Working with internal and external printers, designers, copywriters, video producers and web developers to provide project management for marketing projects
- Digital campaign development, implementation, and tracking.
- Providing sales support via the creation of materials (collateral, presentations, and mobile applications) to assist in sales efforts.
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership content as part of Professional Services overall content marketing program.
- Creatively researching, pitching and executing innovative new marketing programs to reach new clients and drive qualified sales leads
- 5 to 7 years of experience with a marketing communications or marketing agency role
- Technology experience required – either with a technology focused company, or marketing technology that is part of a company’s products or services, or developing technology-based solutions for clients, such as mobile
- Considerable experience supporting sales organizations as an internal “client”
- Possess an understanding of content marketing and its ability to engage and attract audiences; copywriting ability a plus
Compuware - 19 months ago
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...