Design, implement, communicate and lead all aspects of strategic marketing programs for all divisional markets to drive company goals and objectives.
-Manage, Measure & Monitor Brand Building Strategies
-Coordination of Sales and Marketing visibility/presence
-Budget Management and Administrative Responsibilities
-Research and oversee sponsorship opportunities and event donations
• Undergraduate college degree, marketing preferred;
• Prior experience in sales or marketing field, alcohol or beverage industry preferred;
• Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability;
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously while meeting deadlines, and flexibility to work well under pressure;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer;
• Proficient in Margin Minder
• Ability to effectively work cross-functionally across all departmental areas;
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record;
• Some travel required;
• Extended hours may be required as service needs dictate.
Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and selects the best matched individual for the job based upon job-related qualifications, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or other protected groups under state, federal, or local Equal Opportunity laws.
Crescent Crown Distributing - 19 months ago