Marketing Manager |
CycleTrader.com, (a division of Dominion Enterprises) seeks a driven individual to join the team as Marketing Manager. This position will manage the current marketing team and be responsible for B2B and B2C marketing geared toward the motorcycle and powersports industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual with a strong background in marketing and social media. This position will be based in Norfolk, VA and reports to the CycleTrader.com General Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
· Work with current marketing team to establish and execute strong B2B and B2C marketing strategies
· Research all major media to identify the best advertising solutions for our products
· Create and roll out new product launch strategies
· Collaborate with outside vendors to negotiate pricing and manage projects
· Think creatively and present ideas on advertising campaigns, promotional campaigns, new product roll-outs etc...
· Assist in strategic planning and logistics for all corporate events and national trade shows
· Collaborate with the business team to create new campaigns and design effective sales pieces
· Identify ways to increase the effectiveness of our brand by partnering with other industry leaders
· Work in conjunction with our powersports sister companies, Powersports Network, ZiiOs, Dominion Insights and Traffic Log Pro to create a unified brand
· Create and maintain all corporate communications within the industry
· Collaborate with the General Manager and CycleTrader.com Management team on special business development projects
· Manage, motivate and develop current marketing coordinator and graphic designer
· Assist in maintenance and formation of the Marketing Department’s yearly budget
· Four to five years of marketing and/or advertising agency experience
· Bachelor’s degree (marketing, communications, public relations or business majors preferred)
· Strong understanding of B2B and B2C marketing
· Experience with Social Media and SEO/SEM
· Ability to be flexible and deal with changing priorities and timelines/due dates
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
· Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong quantitative skills
· Experience with business intelligence tools like ComScore and Adobe Omniture.
· Ability to research and create analytical presentations regarding competitors, customers, and consumers
· Strong creative and technical writing skills
· Experience in hiring, managing and developing a marketing team (preferred)
· Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Dominion Enterprises offers a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises supports a diverse workforce. Drug Testing Employer.
Dominion Enterprises - 21 months ago