Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Domino's Pizza's Vision illustrates a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
The Domino's Pizza team is hard working, committed to excellence and serious about having fun. There are more than 170,000 team members employed by 400 corporate-owned stores, a system of 5,000+ domestic franchise-owned stores and international franchise base that operates more than 5,000 stores in more than 75 markets around the globe.
Domino's Pizza is currently searching for a full-time Marketing Manager for their New York market, with an office in Staten Island.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Overall responsibility is to ensure that DMA level marketing objectives are attained working with assigned operations teams. Develop and execute market level plans for their primary market, while developing market level plans for an additional market and managing a coordinator who will execute those market and store level plans. Areas of focus and accountability will include developing, training, and leading a team to the successful outcomes from market level planning, cross-functional expertise, and analysis. Team Leaders are expected to operate as a unit in coordination with the Market Leader, franchisees and WRC staff to convert the brand strategies into market level executable work plans.
Develop and plan, communicate and monitor marketing plans and strategies designed to A
chieve Sales and Profit objectives for assigned markets
Oversee the Planning and Execution
- Develop and plan, ensure execution, communication and monitoring of fully integrated marketing programs for each marketing window from TV to box toppers and CSR scripts.
- Manage flowchart print; selecting offers, quantities, proofing, assure budgets are maintained.
- Develop OLO strategy including email blast offers and coupon offers
- Menu price and Coupon Codes; provide recommendation on menu pricing, promotional pricing and products. Manage all coupon code changes including code additions/deletions, price changes
- Co-op Participation; attend and participate in all co-op meetings, act as conduit between DCO requests for the market, manage testing and communicate market feedback to the test team
- Track competitive movement in the market; including pricing surveys, print activity and offers
- Oversee marketing activity and budget for assigned markets. Determine budget allocation recommendation including print, store support materials, segment marketing and miscellaneous/local store programs
- Utilize the best marketing vehicles and operations solutions to reach maximum consumers
- Provide market level results, competitive analysis, and key measures to operations and brand team for inclusion in strategy
- Act as primary contact to DCO on market strategy, pricing, and advertising
of Local Store Marketing for secondary market (15%)
Execute Local Marketing Opportunities
- Manage Market Specialist to ensure local store opportunities in secondary market are executed
- Conduct routine analysis on LSM efforts to prove ROI (both financial and relationship)
- Approve and assist in development of LSM flowchart
- Approve LSM budget
that support overall market strategy (20%)
Communications for best internal and cross functional Teamwork (5%)
- Store level plans: order print and secure execution. Including CADs, Megas, school nights, hotel programs, DTD, National execution of Plus Up Programs, lunch plans, summer events, school nights, apartment partnership, etc.
- Routine store visits (both Domino’s and competitors) to listen to store issues and provide further insight to develop plan elements
- Coach and train MCOs, GMs and store teams on LSM execution
- Supply stores with all store level print including creation and printing of flyers, wobble boards, signs, etc.
- Work closely with DCO and Team Leader in selecting stores and areas of focus
- Organize and execute grand opening plans for new stores, re-imaged stores, and relocated stores
- Hotel Key Cards; continue to develop the hotel program, maintain the account with PLI, pay all bills, proof all key cards
- Own community relationships
- Execution and management of any premiums programs developed within the market
- Attendance at weekly market level meetings to explain plan components and ensure compliance including P&L meeting and GM and AM rallies
- Conduct routine phone audits to ensure goals, value and reputation of programs is being achieved
- Feedback to Team Leader communicating successes and roadblocks to ensure plan execution
- Feedback to Team Leader and WRC on execution of national promotions, product integrity and pricing
- Ensure execution and communication of plan. Share information with other markets.
- Work with operations team to support plan execution/explanation.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Shows ability to direct and coach team members
- Proficiency in computer application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email)
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible & a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle a number of tasks at once
Domino's Pizza - 2 years ago
Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a global brand...