EarthCam, the global leader in providing webcam content, technology and services, is currently seeking a hands-on Marketing Manager to work closely with the leadership team to execute the marketing plan. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for formulating the company's marketing strategy, developing various marketing and promotional activities and converting them into sales leads. The position is located at the company’s corporate office in Hackensack, NJ.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales team to set lead generation goals and formulate action plan
- Lead the development of the annual marketing plan, in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams.
- Organize and oversee the production of web content, print advertising, promotional materials and sales materials.
- Formulate, implement, and oversee all digital marketing within the company, as well as all online advertising, search engine optimization and email promotions.
- Maintain mailing lists and oversee direct mail campaigns.
- Research and identify new or relatively untapped markets for the company's products / services and propose marketing strategies for these new markets.
- Regularly meet with the executive and sales team to discuss the company's marketing strategy and ongoing projects.
Key Experience and Competencies:
- Deep experience in B2B lead generation activities
*Experience with formulation marketing strategies and performing market research
- Strong organization, negotiation & communications skills (oral and written)
- Experience with construction, hospitality, property management or commercial development verticals a plus
- Ability to interact effectively with technical, creative and sales teams
- Entrepreneurial and innovative "can-do-attitude"
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strategic thinker and decision maker
- Ability to understand industry specific technical drivers
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and implement successful marketing strategies
- College degree required; preferable with a concentration in Marketing
- 7 - 10+ years in a marketing environment; prior leadership experience a plus
- B2B marketing experience required
Join EarthCam, Inc. the global leader in providing webcam content, technology and services. Founded in 1996, the company's expertise includes delivering millions of images daily and developing technology to manage camera networks worldwide.
As a pioneer of the network camera software and technology industry, EarthCam's proficiency is unparalleled. Led by an executive team with over 60 years of experience designing, manufacturing, programming, deploying and maintaining webcam systems, the company is sustained by its successful recurring revenue business model of delivering webcam content and managed services. From entertainment and promotional applications for tourism, to monitoring and documentation for the construction industry, EarthCam provides hosted infrastructure to stream video to public websites and social media outlets, as well as archive high resolution megapixel images for producing cinematic time-lapse movies.
EarthCam webcam solutions meet the demands of major projects by combining the latest, most reliable hardware with smart, powerful software and superb managed services. From concept to execution, corporations and government agencies trust in EarthCam's expert engineers to assemble, program, install and manage their network camera systems. When clients choose EarthCam, they get a complete, end-to-end solution, plus world-class customer service.
EarthCam Inc. offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an entrepreneurial, invigorating and satisfying environment.