Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer and collaborating with colleagues throughout the organization, the Marketing Manager role is responsible for defining and executing components of our marketing strategy. This role requires a strong background and understanding of the healthcare and payer market space, technology acumen, and market positioning; preferably from a vendor’s perspective. This candidate must also be able to demonstrate a track record of successful campaigns in which he or she has played an integral part.
The purpose of this role is to provide market strategy necessary for the execution of the strategy. Success in the first 100 days will be measured by the following deliverables:
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Explorys product set, market position, and messaging model.
Successfully lead an initiative or campaign from start to completion.
Develop reusable market assets to leverage in future initiatives.
Explorys is a company committed to meaningful career growth and exceptional performance. In support of that, the Marketing Manager will meet with President / Chief Strategy Officer on a monthly basis to refine and establish monthly and quarterly objectives and deliverables.
- Event management and coordination
- Campaign design, execution, and reporting
- Press release management
- Creative content development – print and web
- Establishment of sales support programs and collateral
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Education: Bachelors Degree Required, Masters in Marketing, Business, Public Health or Health Administration highly preferred.
- Experience: 3 years of related experience in healthcare with transferable knowledge and skills.
- Healthcare Experience Required
- The ideal candidate will have track record of success in planning and managing multiple marketing programs with demonstrable success.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with senior management. Experience developing strong relationships and collaborating with senior-level executives.
- Exceptional knowledge of healthcare, marketing, sales, and business processes.
- Successful experience with managing 3rd party relationships.
- B2B marketing proficiency to senior-level executives.
- Drove awareness via social media.
- Detail-oriented yet creative
- High level of initiative to collaborate, plan, and execute on new opportunities as they arise
- Strong project management skills, as well as excellent written, oral, and presentation skills including PowerPoint and/or Prezi.
- Advanced level computer skills, including business intelligence and reporting software (i.e. Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com).
- Successful experience in an early stage or high growth environment.
Explorys provides a secure software platform that allows healthcare systems to aggregate, analyze, manage, and research their BIG DATA to provide better patient care in a rapidly changing healthcare market.
Explorys was founded in 2009 as an innovation spinoff from Cleveland Clinic. Originally inspired by physicians and informatics leaders, Explorys combines the most powerful healthcare computing platform in the world with solutions for clinical integration, at-risk population management, cost of care measurement, and pay-for-performance.
Explorys’ healthcare customers include some of the most prominent healthcare systems in the United States, together accounting for over $45 billion in care.
In short, we live on the leading edge! Our environment is fast moving, high energy, fun, and we are growing quickly! To learn more, visit http://www.explorys.com
Explorys, Inc. - 7 months ago