Federated Media Publishing is the industry thought leader in conversational marketing programs and a top 10 media company that provides a vibrant environment to think freely, learn and grow. The company was named the fastest growing US Web Property in 2011 according to comScore and listed on The Wall Street Journal’s “Next Big Thing 2011.” Our owned and operated DailyBuzz.com properties feature the best voices on the Independent Web and our growing stable of successful events bring together the very best talent in digital marketing.
At our core, Federated Media Publishing powers the Independent Web. We believe that the majority of meaningful engagements across digital media occur via high-quality independent sites and services. These sites leverage top digital talent to attract influential audiences who together create meaningful dialogue. Brands benefit from improved loyalty and increased sales when they become part of this authentic experience.
Learn more at http://www.federatedmedia.net/.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for client proposal ideation, creation and ongoing selling activities to maximize effectiveness of advertising campaigns and grow account and client partnerships. Ability to think creatively and critically, as well as present those ideas in a clear, compelling way, is a must.
Summary of Duties:
- Owns the inception and management of the strategy behind individual client proposals
- Interface effectively with executives from the sales organization and other organizations to efficiently move top-quality proposals to market and develop proactive account strategies.
- Quarterback of all team’s proposals:
- Proposal content strategy, ideation with sales
- Assess and understand client's business challenges
- Get creative with solutions
- Outreach to lateral constituents when needed
- Manage through FM approval process
- Completion of accompanying clear and thought through powerpoint proposal
- Expert in all FM products and packages and will work to keep up to date in offerings
Please be prepared to submit writing samples that demonstrate exceptional communication skills, strong creative ability and quantitative fluency.
- At least 4 years work experience in a marketing or advertising related role.
- Direct experience in the Internet advertising industry is preferred.
- BA/BS degree.
- Advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to multi-task.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid reporting and analytics skills
Federated Media - 18 months ago