New York City-based FiftyOne is the recognized market leader in international ecommerce, operating a technology and services platform that the world’s most iconic brands rely on to expand globally and transact with customers in 103 countries and territories and more than 60 currencies worldwide. FiftyOne manages all aspects of international online retailing including: localized pricing and payment processing, landed cost calculation, customs clearance and brokerage, fraud management, logistics orchestration, and customer-experience parity. For more information, visit www.fiftyone.com.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing Strategies and be responsible for supporting the team with planning merchant marketing strategies to drive their international e commerce businesses. Working across over 130 merchants this job will require an individual that understands the international retail space, has a good understanding of the total marketing mix and experience working with online digital metrics that drive ROI and customer acquisition. Role with require the development and execution of international marketing strategies with specific objectives to drive revenue/customer acquisition and/or expand brand awareness. Supervise and guide growth of marketing team. Manage third-party relationships and agencies including implementation, day-to-day operations and optimization.
The individual needs to be able to work at a fast pace, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working across different businesses. The role will require significant presentation skills and organization.
- Manage paid search agency relationship in conjunction with merchant needs. Provide strategic advice to merchants to help develop and enhance international paid search campaigns
- Develop international marketing strategies in conjunction with the Director of Marketing Strategies and Director of Client Programs
- Support Director of Client Programs and Director of Marketing Strategies by providing necessary data analysis for international markets
- Research and develop international media partners to help drive merchant brand awareness.
- Manage email marketing calendar in conjunction with consumer team to support merchant and business needs
- Manage and develop retail marketing calendar for global international markets
- Manage and develop KPI’s to support marketing programs
- Write and assist in the development of proposals for new marketing plans
- Identify online marketing and customer acquisition opportunities
- Give recommendations to merchants on affiliate marketing initiatives
- Plan and support merchant marketing budgets to be able to analyze relevant marketing programs for each merchant
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 3-4 years marketing experience
- Familiarity with online marketing metrics to analyze and interpret marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition
- International experience preferable
- Great multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent powerpoint and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Self starter and team player
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver