Force 3 is currently searching for a Marketing Manager for our dynamic Information Technology company. This is an exciting role, where you will have the influence to create, implement and drive a new marketing strategy to directly impact the mission of the company. Would you consider yourself a “change agent”? If so, this role is for you!. Force 3 is a successful IT company with aggressive goals to strategically leverage our marketing prowess to grow our varied product and service offerings. We need your bright, innovative mind and entrepreneurial spirit to sky rocket us to success!
Responsibilities and Expectations
What does Force 3 need from you?
- Create and Implement new measurable marketing strategies
– The Marketing Manager will develop creative and successful strategies for targeted marketing campaigns specifically related to lead generation. Will work closely with internal departments to define the market, medium, message and execute on this strategy. Will collaborate with sales teams to create targeted segmented lists and will be responsible for the acquisition and management of this data.
- Build credible and strong relationships with sales team
. – The positive dynamic between marketing and sales is integral to the success of our marketing campaigns. The Marketing Manager will effectively communicate the importance and value of new lead generation techniques, gaining credibility and eliciting follow through and action from an engaged sales team.
- Analyze and evaluate overall success of marketing strategies
. –The Marketing Manager will extract captured data from Salesforce.com to evaluate, adjust, and report on the effectiveness of individual marketing campaigns. A strong business acumen and knowledge of the markets will be applied to determine and generate positive measurable impact.
- Planning and execution of promotional initiatives
– You will collaborate on promotional campaigns delivered by social media, advertising, co-op relationships, public relations, communications and web presence. The Marketing Manager must understand and anticipate market and business trends to develop programs and projects to enhance success across all target markets.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to pass a background investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
- Familiarity with CRM processes and effectiveness
- 3-5 years’ of work experience in a marketing capacity. Previous experience in an IT firm that provides B to B products and services is strongly preferred. Federal industry familiarity a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as research and analytical skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels and all departments of an organization.