Lead the development of the global marketing strategy that will deliver financial results and increase brand awareness.
Define and execute the online marketing and branding strategy for the company.
Proactively work with Product Managers and business unit Leaders in developing their global and/or domestic value propositions.
Develop and execute the company's ecommerce and social media strategy.
Manage Product Management, Market Research, Public Relations, and Online Marketing teams.
Monitor and report on the effectiveness and ROI of all marketing and promotional efforts.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree (Master's Degree or Ph.D. prefered).
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in international public relations, corporate communications, marketing, or related field.
- Biology and/or genomic product development experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong collaborative skills to work with various internal and external clients effectively.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Ability to comprehend instructions very quickly and work in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to travel 25% (Domestic and International).
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to GENEWIZ Human Resources .
GENEWIZ, Inc. - 14 months ago