We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to work for a Large Dental Practice Management company.
Professional management team with strong industry credentials (Disney, McKinsey, Mattel, Deloitte & Touche, Arco, DaVita, Baxter), top tier degrees (Wharton, U of Chicago, Darden, Columbia MBAs) and successful growth/development track record (currently generating record earnings), seeking entrepreneurial, self-motivated, experienced marketing manager for private equity owned, middle market, healthcare company providing marketing support across multi-state office network.
Management team has already increased company profitability by 50% between 2007 and 2010. We are filling out our team to support the next phase of our rapid economic expansion.
Successful candidate will be client driven, demonstrate significant attention to detail, and possess strong organizational skills. Individual will manage creative/design and related administrative processes; must possess instinctive understanding of marketing programs and return on investment, capabilities to navigate and manage across media platforms (print, online), as well as develop appropriate marketing collateral. Ideal candidate will also be able to manage internal marketing and communications.
Management is committed to providing candidate with compelling opportunity in terms of actual role experience, senior management exposure and leadership opportunities.
1. Traditional Marketing:
• Create and maintain strategy to increase new patient flow for denovo and same store locations using traditional marketing channels.
• Identify best-in-class vendors, negotiate agreements and manage relationships.
• Continually monitor results and fine-tune placements on a monthly basis.
• Traditional marketing channels include but are not limited to: o Direct mail o Value mail o Internal marketing (patient/staff referral) o Pay-per-call programs
2. In-Store Merchandising:
• Develop merchandising strategy and plan for all locations including promotional, office signage, patient collateral & education, and other elements that impact the patient experience.
• Work with creative vendors to manage the selection and design of promotional items and office collateral including brochures, doctor bios, and patient education tools.
• Coordinate office compliance with merchandising plan by tracking and facilitating the ordering and placement of programs.
3. Patient Communication:
• Drive marketing communication to existing and prospective patients including email, direct mail, and advertising campaigns.
• Work with operations to identify patients for specific outreach initiatives including: benefits remaining, incomplete treatment, and discount program for cash paying patients campaigns.
• Be outgoing and professional with excellent communication skills.
• Be a good fit with Gentle Dental’s vision, mission and values with the ability to become a passionate advocate of the services we provide to communities.
• MBA preferred.
• Have 3-5 years of work experience in consumer marketing.
• Results oriented and highly motivated.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary plus results-based incentive bonuses.
• Benefits including Medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays and 401k.
• Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rapidly growing organization.
Gentle Dental and Orthodontics - 14 months ago
Gentle Dental and Orthodontics is the principal brand of InterDent, a dental service organization with over 150 affiliated dental offices...