Job Description: |
HealthTap is the first mobile health platform. We ’re located in downtown Palo Alto in the heart of Silicon Valley, and we ’re growing fast. Our web and mobile apps connect our Medical Expert Network of 16,000+ U.S.-licensed doctors with people seeking answers to their health-related questions, and we ’re the first platform to actually engage physicians online. We ’ve been featured in leading publications like The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg, Reutters, TechCrunch, GigaOM, Mashable, FastCompany, and many others. Check out our press (https://www.healthtap.com/#who_we_are/press).
Be one of the first go gain experience in the exciting new industry of Interactive Health. Be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for the leading social, mobile health startup company in this emerging and dynamic new field.
• Dive deep into the metrics and derive meaningful insights to develop effective marketing and social media strategies
• Expand the use and reach of products and applications that make a difference and help people live healthier lives, and be responsible for developing best-in-class marketing programs and experiences inside a fast-paced, agile, startup environment.â¨
• Develop and execute on the short and long term marketing goals for HealthTap°s current and future digital products, including creating and posting daily social media communications, creating community engagement marketing materials, managing advertising campaigns, and assisting with the development of strategies for HealthTap ’s product positioning and marketing mix.â¨
• Determine the appropriate methods and system of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, customer engagement levels, and segmentation (including brand awareness and equity), and develop rigorous testing programs to maximize marketing effectiveness.
• Prepare all marketing materials for the company and assist with ongoing recruiting events.â¨
• Execute strategies for targeting and growing new customer segments, and optimizing messaging and marketing programs to increase the number of HealthTap users and their engagement levels.â¨
• Work in a broad range of marketing disciplines including mass media, PR, social media, affiliate marketing, as well as cross functionally, with all teams in the company.â¨
• Highly analytical skillset and a track record of using statistical tools and software to turn data into actionable business strategies
• A “role-up-your-sleeves ” mindset with a “get it done right ” approachâ¨
• Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to consistently produce high quality, compelling marketing materials.â¨
• The creativity to apply a strong skillset in cross channel marketing, including social media, events, print, and email.â¨
• Undergraduate or graduate degree with concentration in marketingâ¨
• 3+ years extensive experience in consumer-facing online and/or mobile marketing and related data analysis, as well as experience working with all social media channels.â¨
• Proven track record in new online services of user acquisition, retention, and of fostering and sustaining user engagement.
HealthTap - 22 months ago