· Oversee the development, implementation and ongoing management of day-to-day account, program and vendor management activities.
· Assist with the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for continued growth and enhancement of assigned products.
· Interact with all levels and functional areas, including Fulfillment, Customer Service, Data Processing, Finance/Billing, Information Technology Group, Program Management Office (PMO) and Operations to provide hands on support in project management.
· Develop business requirements, including detailed requirements documentation, for product enhancements and process changes.
· Coordinate and attend meetings/conference calls with clients/vendors/internal teams to ensure projects are on target, maintain continuity, communicate program requirements and address any issues associated with the program.
· Work closely with external vendors to ensure they adhere to client's requirements and guidelines.
· Coordinate details of marketing campaigns as necessary, such as development of marketing matrices, test plans, telemarketing scripts, print collateral, customer correspondence, email and website content.
· Monitor and analyze performance to ensure progress toward established goals. In addition, update daily reports for management/client's review.
· Maintain a current and comprehensive understanding of the credit and privacy industries as well as competitive landscapes.
· Bachelors Degree in related discipline
· 3-5 years marketing and/or account management experience.
· Effective cross-functional and cross-level communication skills, both written and verbal
· Direct Response Marketing Experience
· Leadership and organization skills
· Occasional travel required (up to 10% per month)
Intersections Inc - 20 months ago